How to build a wedding website
A wedding website can be an excellent way to keep your guests informed about the details of your special day.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to build a wedding website using the following structure:
- Choose a template: The first step in building your wedding website is to choose a template that fits your style and personality. Browse through the available templates and select the one that best reflects your style and theme.
- Customize your site: Once you have chosen your template, it's time to start customizing your site. Add your names, wedding date, and location to the homepage. You can also add additional pages for your love story, wedding party, and other details about your special day.
- Add your photos: Adding photos to your wedding website can be a great way to personalize your site and share your love story with your guests. Include photos of you and your partner, engagement photos, and any other photos that are relevant to your wedding.
- Add an RSVP form: An RSVP form is a crucial element of any wedding website. It allows your guests to RSVP to your wedding and let you know if they will be attending. You can create an RSVP form using a free form builder like Google Forms.
- Add your registry: Adding your registry to your wedding website can make it easier for your guests to find the perfect wedding gift for you. Include links to your registry on your website, so your guests can easily access it.
- Link a custom domain: Linking a custom domain to your wedding website can give it a professional touch and make it easier for your guests to find. Learn how here.
- Edit privacy settings: Privacy is important, especially when it comes to your wedding website. Make sure to set up your privacy settings, so only your guests can access your site. You can also password-protect your site to ensure that only invited guests can view it.
- Share with your guests: Once your wedding website is ready, it's time to share it with your guests. Send the link to your website via email or include it on your save-the-date cards or wedding invitations. You can also share it on social media to keep your friends and family informed about your special day.