Choosing the right Jemi plan
Choosing the right Jemi plan ensures you have the features you need for your site.
The Free plan is great if you're just looking to build a quick landing page and you don't necessarily need a custom domain (i.e. mypage.com).
The Pro plan is great if you DO want a custom domain & want access to advanced integrations like Mailchimp, Google analytics, and more. This is the recommended plan for most users.
The Business plan is great if you want to sell things directly on Jemi. While you can sell things on the Free and Pro plan, Jemi will charge for a 10% and 4% transaction fee (respectively). With the Business plan, there is 0% transaction fee (other than our standard payment processing fees)
You can subscribe to these plans on an annual or monthly billing cycle.
- Free Jemi domain (i.e. jemi.so/yourname)
- Standard transaction fee: 10%
- Sell products & subscriptions
- Integrate with Stripe & PayPal
- Up to 2 pages per website
- Limited digital downloads (under 5MB)
- Email support
- Creators & artists on a budget
- Anyone who doesn't mind not having a custom domain
- If you want to start a store without having to pay for a subscription fee
$9/mo billed annually, $12/mo billed monthly
- Everything in Free, plus...
- Add your own custom domain (i.e. myname.com)
- Discounted transaction fee: 4%
- Custom branding (logo, favicon, no Jemi branding, etc)
- Custom SEO meta tags
- Advanced integrations - Mailchimp, Zapier, Google Analytics, Facebook pixel
- Site visibility control (Private, Password Protected, Public)
- Ability to change currency
- Ability to add iframes & custom code
- Unlimited pages per site
- Larger digital downloads (5MB+)
- Priority email & chat support
- New features every month
- Small businesses on a budget
- Students looking to build a professional site
- If you want a decreased transaction fee. Best if you're making between $100-$700 on Jemi
$35/mo billed annually, $49/mo billed monthly
- Everything in Pro, plus...
- Discounted transaction fee: 0%
- Premium email & chat support
- Small Businesses with high online transaction volume
- If your sales are over $700/mo on Jemi
If you're an agency that wants to invite team members and perhaps manage more than 25 websites, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may cancel your Jemi Pro or Business subscription at any time. We do not offer return of funds (refunds) or credits on purchases unless required by law, but we reserve the right to do so in our sole and absolute discretion.
If you still have questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.