Choosing the right Jemi plan
Choosing the right Jemi plan ensures you have the features you need for your site.
There are 2 plans you can choose from: The Pro Plan and the Business Plan.
You can subscribe to these plans on an annual or monthly billing cycle. Keep reading to learn more.
Pro Plan (Popular)
$9/mo billed annually, $12/mo billed monthly
The Pro plan is the recommended plan for most users. It will give you the ability to create a custom website and store with your own logo, domain, branding, etc. It also comes with advanced integrations like Mailchimp, Google analytics, and more. Here is the full feature list:
- Add your own custom domain (i.e. myname.com)
- Ability to sell products & subscriptions
- Integrate with Stripe & PayPal
- Transaction fee: 4%
- Custom branding (logo, favicon, no Jemi branding, etc)
- Custom SEO meta tags
- Advanced integrations - Mailchimp, Zapier, Google Analytics, Facebook pixel
- Site visibility control (Private, Password Protected, Public)
- Ability to change currency
- Ability to add iframes & custom code
- Unlimited pages per site
- Larger digital downloads (5MB+)
- Priority email & chat support
- New features every month
- Small businesses on a budget
- Students looking to build a professional site
- If you want a decreased transaction fee. Best if you're making between $100-$700 on Jemi
$35/mo billed annually, $49/mo billed monthly
The Business plan is great if you want to sell things with no transaction fees. With the Business plan, there is 0% transaction fee (other than our standard payment processing fees) for all payments made from your customers.
- Everything in Pro, plus...
- Discounted transaction fee: 0%
- Premium email & chat support
- Businesses with high online transaction volume
- If your sales are over $700/mo on Jemi
If you're an agency that wants to invite team members and perhaps manage more than 25 websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may cancel your Jemi Pro or Business subscription at any time. We do not offer return of funds (refunds) or credits on purchases unless required by law, but we reserve the right to do so in our sole and absolute discretion.
If you still have questions, you can email us at email@example.com.