Understanding promo codes for paid plans on Jemi
In this guide, we'll show you how to redeem a promo code when paying for one of Jemi's paid plans. To follow this guide, you'll need an offer code from an active promo code.
How it works - If you're already on free trial
To add an offer code when upgrading to paid service on a website or online store:
- Go to the "Billing" tab in your dashboard. This can be found on the left side bar.
- Click Upgrade Website at the top.
- Click on "Add a promo code"
- Enter the promo code in the "Promo code" field.
- You'll see the promo applied and the new total on the bottom.
- Enter your payment information, then click Add a payment method.
- Your discount will automatically be applied when your card is charged after your trial ends.
How it works - If you have NOT started a free trial yet
- Click "Upgrade" on the left or go to "Billing" and click "Start free trial"
- Choose the plan you want to start your free trial on (i.e. Pro or Business).
- After you see the confirmation that your trial has started, click on "Upgrade now".
- Follow steps 3-7 above.
- The discount won't apply to future recurring payments.
- You can apply one valid offer code when the Promo code field appears during checkout. Usually, this will be your first purchase of one of Jemi's paid plans.
- It isn't possible to combine offer codes.
- The Promo code field may not appear at checkout if another discount has been automatically applied.