- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- 1. Create Printful Account + Store
- 2. Create Products
- 3. Connect your Printful to Jemi
- 4. Create & sync Jemi shop items
Before you find your Tracking ID, you must create a Google Analytics Property in order to generate your unique Tracking ID.
Once you have created your Property, here is how you can find your Tracking ID and add it to your Jemi account.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account
- Click Admin located on the left-hand menu
- Select your account from the drop-down options in the Account column
- Select your Property from the drop-down options in the Property column
- Under the Property column click ‘Tracking Info’
- Select ‘Tracking Code’ from the options
- Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
- Copy your Tracking ID
- Log in to your Jemi Dashboard
- Go to the “Google Analytics” section found under the Integrations tab
- Paste your Tracking ID in the Google Analytics field.
- Go to Facebook's Event Manager
- Click on the Data Source corresponding to the Pixel
- Go to the Settings tab
- Copy your Pixel ID
- Go back to your Jemi Dashboard > Integrations > Facebook Pixel.
- Paste that Pixel ID into the field.
- Login to your Mailchimp account. If you don't have one, you can create one for free.
- Click the "Audience" icon
- Click "All Contacts"
- If you have more than one Audience, click the Current Audience drop-down and choose the one you want to work with.
- Click the "Settings" drop-down and choose "Audience name and defaults".
- In the Audience ID section, you’ll see a string of letters and numbers. This is your audience ID. Copy it.
- Paste it into the field in your Jemi Dashboard > Integrations > Mailchimp.
1. Create Printful Account + Store
If you don't have a Printful store yet, start here.
- Login to your Printful account. If you don’t have one, you can create one by clicking “Sign Up”. It’s free!
- Once you login, go the “Stores” tab, and choose “Manual order platform/API”
- Name your store. This won’t be shown publicly anywhere, so you can name it anything.
2. Create Products
Once you've created a store, you can start adding your products.
- You can then start adding and creating products by clicking on “Add Product”
- Choose the type of product you want to sell & customize the product to your liking.
- Set a retail price for your product. You can input how much profit you want to make for each order.
3. Connect your Printful to Jemi
Once you’ve set up your products, all that is left is to connect your Printful account to Jemi.
- Go to your Settings tab and scroll down to Stores > API.
- Click “Enable API Access”
- Copy the API Key and paste it in the Printful Section under Jemi Dashboard > Integrations > Printful.
- If synced properly, you’ll see your shop items directly in this Printful tab.
4. Create & sync Jemi shop items
The last step after syncing your Jemi and Printful accounts is to actually start syncing the Printful products with your Jemi shop items.
- Inside the Jemi dashboard, create a shop item with the desired title, description, and photo. You can add these products in the Jemi Dashboard > Website > Website builder > Add block > Shop item.
- For the price, make sure it matches the retail price you input for your Printful product.
- Save shop item.
- Go back to the Printful tab under Integrations, and select the shop item you want to sync. Click on “Sync”
- Confirm that the shop item is displayed on your website.
- After that, you should be good to go! All your future orders will automatically processed by Printful and you'll be able to track your orders in the "Orders" tab.
Zapier is a super handy automation tool that allows users to connect multiple tools through automation in a no-code way. You can think of Zapier as an "if-this-then-that" engine. You configure certain triggers and map them to certain actions.
In the context of Jemi, this means that you can connect certain events that happen on Jemi to 1000+ integrations available on Zapier. For now, the main event we support is receiving a new follower on your website. We will be rolling out a lot more event support in the future!
Sample connections that you could make through Zapier:
- Each time you receive a new follower...
- store the data as a new row within a Google Sheet
- send a notification in your Slack channel
- send yourself an email
Just a couple of examples. You can even configure fancy "Zaps" (what Zapier calls their automations) with multiple steps and conditions. Let's walk through how to get started.
First, make sure you have an account set up on Zapier. It's free to get started! Once you're all logged in, click "Create Zap" from within the dashboard.
You'll then be shown an editor view for creating a new Zap. The first step is selecting the proper event trigger. From this view, select the Webhook option.
In the next view, select Catch Hook from the dropdown menu for "Trigger Event" and click continue.
Zapier will then automatically generate a custom webhook URL for you. Click the "copy" button to automatically copy the URL to your clipboard.
After copying the URL, don't close your Zapier page just yet! You'll need it later.
Navigate back to your Jemi dashboard. Within the website dashboard, select the Zapier page from the "Integrations" menu.
Within the page view, paste your copied Zapier URL and click "Set webhook URL".
Now we'll need to send Zapier some test data. Set up a follow form on your website (if you don't have one already) and sign up with a test email. This will send some data over to Zapier to confirm everything is set up correctly. After that's done, navigate back to your Zapier window and enter the next step. Click "Test trigger" in the view that's shown:
If everything is set up correctly, you should be able to see some test data appear! That means your Jemi website is successfully sending Zapier your follower data 🔥. Click "Continue".
At this point it's up to you to determine what you want to do with this data. Zapier has a super rich library of apps available:
You can choose anything — from saving data in a Google Sheet to adding a new member in Mailchimp. The decision is yours! ✨