How to build a business landing page
- Choose a template: Choose a template that fits your objective and target audience. You can find all Jemi templates here.
Add content: Use high-quality images or videos that support your message and capture your audience's attention. Avoid stock photos that look generic or unrelated to your brand.
- Write compelling copy: Your landing page copy should be clear, concise, and compelling. Use headlines, subheadings, and bullet points to break up the text and make it easy to read. Highlight the benefits of your product or service and address any objections your audience may have.
- Add a call-to-action: Use "button" blocks to create a call-to-action (CTA). Your call-to-action (CTA) should be prominently displayed and clearly communicate what you want your audience to do. Use action-oriented language and create a sense of urgency, such as "Limited time offer" or "Sign up now."
Add a custom domain: Having a custom domain name can help build trust with your audience and improve your search engine rankings. Choose a domain name that reflects your brand and is easy to remember. You can purchase a domain name from a registrar like GoDaddy or Namecheap, or purchase a custom domain directly within our dashboard. Learn more here.
- Update SEO meta tag and description: Search engine optimization (SEO) is important for driving traffic to your landing page. Make sure that your landing page has a unique meta title and description that includes your primary keywords. This will help your landing page rank higher in search results. Learn more on how to update your SEO meta tag here.
- Share it online: Once your landing page is live, it's time to promote it. Share it on social media, email marketing campaigns, and other channels to reach your target audience. Consider using paid advertising to drive more traffic to your landing page.
Test and optimize: Once your landing page is live, test different versions to see which one performs best. Integrate with Google Analytics to track conversions, bounce rates, and other metrics and optimize your landing page accordingly.
By following these steps, you can create a high-converting landing page that helps you achieve your business goals. Remember to continuously test and optimize your landing page to improve its performance over time.